Re: [Shop-talk] Stupid TIG tricks (was: Welding cart idea)

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Stupid TIG tricks (was: Welding cart idea)
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:20:55 -0800
Imagine using your foot-controlled TIG while doing repairs lying under
your car and  working overhead.  There are many situations where the
MIG is just a whole lot handier and quicker and where quickness and
handiness are the main factors.  Some times you only have one hand for
the task, too.
-Roland