Re: [Shop-talk] Welding cart idea

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Welding cart idea
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:55:12 -0500
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM,  <eric@megageek.com> wrote:
> OK, now I have my plasma cutter, my wire feed, my 'buzzbox' and my OxAc
> tanks/torches in my shop.
>
> Each are on their own cart at this moment. B I was wondering, would it make
> sense to make a single, custom "welding" cart.

I don't know that a single cart makes sense.  For one thing, I wonder
how much you'll use the torch now that you've got the plasma cutter.
The people I know who have both rarely use the torch.  For me, the mig
and plasma would make sense together, along with their consumables,
and special tools.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com