[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Shop-talk] what do you call this bolt

To: "Wayne" <>, "shop-talk" <>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] what do you call this bolt
From: "john niolon" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:58:29 -0600
found an obscure site listing something similar as a "heel pin"    anyone 
every heard of those.... can't find them on google yet

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wayne" <>
To: "john niolon" <>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] what do you call this bolt

> On 11/29/2010 8:27 AM, john niolon wrote:
>> got a question on another forum that has us stumped... we know what it is 
>> and
>> what it does, but don't know what to call it to source it...
> I wanna say "threaded clevis" but that didn't quite get it on google. 
> sounds similar to what I've heard called a clevis.  Maybe that would get 
> you a little closer (before you sit down to flip through all 2000 pages of 
> McMaster Carr)
> -wayne
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG -
> Version: 10.0.1153 / Virus Database: 424/3275 - Release Date: 11/23/10
Suggested annual donation  $12.96

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>