[Shop-talk] Shop stereo

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Shop stereo
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:51:13 -0500
On 11/16/2010 3:14 PM, Douglas Braun wrote:
> I nave an Onkyo HT receiver, which I am very happy with.  It is a
> couple of years old, and its only weakness is that it has only two
> HDMI inputs, which are taken up by the cable STB and the Blu-ray

On the flip side.... if you need a receiver, say for your Shop or
Garage, there are some really nice AV receivers sans HDMI on Ebay for a
steal!  I scored a nice Onkyo with 7.1 and option to use as a dual
indoor / outdoor receiver for only $90.  HDMI is great, but has rendered
a lot of nearly new equipment obsolete before its time.

-Wayne

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums