[Shop-talk] ATV Accessories

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] ATV Accessories
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:28:22 -0500
I'm not sure how many of you use ATV's for utility work, but I was
wondering if you guys could recommend a site for accessories for ATV's.  I
just got a new quad for the farm and I needed to add a few "goodies" to
it.  8>)

Also, I'm interested in anyone that might have welded up their own front
and rear racks instead of buying them premade.  Is this a good idea?

Finally, if anyone is interested in a Honda Big Red three wheeler, let me
know.  It still runs great, but it's too light for my purposes.

Here is a picture of it...

<
http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/ae92dfb9a325754f85256b000005af62?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,atc

(Ok, so I'm not using it for work in that picture!)

Here is a better photo of it at work...

<
http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/a1afa49950bb18b685256d8b005956a9?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,pooch

(ok, so it's pulling a parade float.)