Re: [Shop-talk] PTO Pumps

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PTO Pumps
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 23:44:39 -0500
*Here's the site for the ultimate PTO adaptor source:*

*http://catalogs.hubcityinc.com/farmrev/ptoadaptors.html*
*You are not going to be able to get as many RPM from your 1 3/8" tractor as
you could with a 1000 RPM unit  but it will still provide the same pressure
. . it'll just take a little longer for each split.*
*Tony in Texas*