Re: [Shop-talk] H.F. tool cabinet

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] H.F. tool cabinet
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:22:39 -0500
If the sale price doesn't require a coupon, you CAN use a 20%-off coupon too
- I've done it several times on bigger items.  The limitation of the 20%
coupon is usually that it can't be combined with other coupons.

Don't know about using the coupon on the web - I think that's just a store
thing.  Even with the highest sales taxes in the world here (I wish I was
exaggerating), I still go to the store rather than pay freight.  Oh, for the
good old days when everything at H-F had free shipping.

Karl