Re: [Shop-talk] Scratching my head about a refrigerator...

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Scratching my head about a refrigerator...
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:18:25 -0400
I just fixed a fridge that had the defrost drain hole plugged. While it also
showed other more obvious symptoms like flooding the fridge with meltwater
that didn't go down the drain, it also ran excessively.

Are the compartments actually reaching the temps they're set for? If not,
perhaps there's a heat leak somewhere you haven't looked, or the temp
lever/control is shorted/opened and not sending the right message to the
relay.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums