Re: [Shop-talk] removing broken PVC threads

To: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] removing broken PVC threads
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:08:53 -0700
  Got to your local home center or hardware store and get a nipple
extractor.

Orbit 1/2 In. & 3/4 In. Plastic Nipple Extractor sku 649119 for $3.97 at
Home Depot

Lowes has it as part of kit 161869.

Push it in the broken riser and unscrew.  On the really tough ones, push
down hard, and wiggle it around to get a good bite so it doesn't slip.

Brian