Re: [Shop-talk] Fly-n-drive question

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fly-n-drive question
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:25:11 -0500
Forgot to mention that (guessing this toy has no A/C) you'll probably
want to pic up some flavor of thin seat cushion that lets air flow
between you and the seat. I've use one these days (I think purchased
at Wal-Mart, but all auto supplies carry them) during warm/hot weather
in Texas in my Datsun Roadster, as we did in our original '71 510. A/C
was a dealer installed option back then, and for some reason we didn't
get it. Surprising since the reason we bought the 510 was that my wife
was far enough along with our oldest that she was WAY uncomfortable in
the 2000..

Probably didn't think we could afford it. IIRC, we paid $2250 for the
car and our payments were $73/month.

FWIW,
Ron

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums