Re: [Shop-talk] push to talk (nextel) amplifier

To: "'john niolon'" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "'Shop Talk List'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] push to talk (nextel) amplifier
From: "Doug Armstrong" <darmstrong@nexicom.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:46:35 -0400
Our company recently rented a warehouse for a short term & didn't want to
install a land line. The couple of guys there used cell phones, but the
reception was poor.

I bought a cell phone booster for a car... a 6" aerial with an adhesive
backed block.  A similar block attaches to the inside of the window.  We
installed it on a window near the middle of the warehouse.  It worked well.

Here is an example:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CELL-PHONE-SIGNAL-BOOSTER-ANTENNA-YOUR-CAR-HOME-/40013376
3949?cmd=ViewItem&pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item5d29d4b36d

or item # 400133763949

Doug Armstrong