Re: [Shop-talk] push to talk (nextel) amplifier

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] push to talk (nextel) amplifier
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 11:10:57 -0500
<< anyone got any plans or ideas for a 'booster' or amplifier that I can
build
with an external antenna and an internal pickup ????? >>

HeeHee John, this is EXACTLY the correct place/situation for
Honest-to-God Commercial two-way radio and NOT cell which
are power restricted by Law.  Even tho [and especially Sprint]
cell ARE basically just two-way radios. <G> !!

Situation dependent, a repeater w/external roof TEMP/knock-
down Antenna and some 3-watt [maybe even 5-watt] portables
would be just the ticket.  The portable WOULD be able to
[still<G>] PTT to either folks in/around site/trailer as well as
[distant dependent] your Office [which could utilize either
"base stations" - cheaper or portables].

Any further, please write me direct and I'll what I CAN do
for you.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums