Re: [Shop-talk] trailer ramps

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer ramps
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:19:28 -0500
  Steve,

How about drilling holes in the angle at the back and using bolts to
lock the ramps in place. That way you can move the ramps in and out as
needed.

To keep track of the bolts, weld a small chain to them and the other end
to the trailer or ramp.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steven Trovato, On 7/2/2010 7:33 PM: