Re: [Shop-talk] used parts locator services

To: 4 - Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] used parts locator services
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 08:14:46 -0500
<< I may have to do that. I can probably get someone to send me specs.
I have a lathe, if I can get the steel stick material I could make one. >>

"Sounds" reasonable, Eric.

<< The problem is time: I don't have a lot of it. >>

Never seems like anybody does <G> !!!
So it seems to me that you have two [2] choices:
1]  Make time <G>;
2]  PAY a shop to make it <F>.

Ref the latter, since you DO have a lathe methinks you
will ALWAYS have the niggling thought in the back of
your mind:  "I coulda done it and  NOT spent the MONEY.".

So how is your Catch 22 today ??   LOL

Ed

Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[due to a HD Death, the JH Tail lite lenses IS avail]

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums