[Shop-talk] fuel caddy

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] fuel caddy
From: Frank Vantacich <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
Well I am tired of dealing with 5 gallon gas cans and California's special
spring loaded anti spill gas caps. Yup I am in need of a fuel caddy, 25-30
gallons with a pump. Another requirement would be, and this is where my dilema
is I can't seem to find this option, a built in hook on top of the unit so I
can connect a strap to my front end loader to transfer the unit in and out of
my truck bed.  Any one out their have any suggestions as to where I can find a
model with these options?

Thanks for the help!

Frank V.  rustymetal@sbcglobal.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums