Re: [Shop-talk] auxillary power jack

To: "'Steven Trovato'" <strovato@optonline.net>, "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] auxillary power jack
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:01:21 -0400
Hey, I thought he was talking about a set of pneumatic jacks under a car.
Plug in the air line and the car goes up. What do I know?

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.