Re: [Shop-talk] Gophers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Gophers
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:22:01 -0500
Gee - now I want some to play with!

C-Ya

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Pat Horne
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 3:38 AM
To: Bob Kegel
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net

Bob,

Yup, I worked in one of those booths in the mid to late 60s at Thule AFB
Greenland. At the door was a pull handle that you pulled on the way out
if there was a fire that released the shutters on all windows and cut
power to the whole room. We were told that this was one of only a few
booths where nitrate film could be shown still left in Air Force
theaters. I never showed any nitrate film, but if some came in, we were
ready for it!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bob Kegel, On 3/19/2010 2:21 AM:

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums