[Shop-talk] One more mouse story....

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] One more mouse story....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:48:18 -0400
OK, I've got one more story about how frustrating dealing with these little
rodents can be.

When we first started going to the ranch in Kansas in the summer we noticed
that we had mice in the car. I was smart enough to not try bait so I got a
glue trap and put it in the trunk. The next day I opened the trunk and found
tracks and a few tufts of fur on the glue pad but no mouse. The hot summer
day had made the glue very soft and the mouse just struggle off of it. I was
sort of disgusted so I just threw the glue pad away. Later that day I was
driving down a dusty road. As I drove along the road little dusty foot
prints started appearing all over my dash. By the time I got to my
destination I had a complete record of the little *%$#@ journey over my
dash.

This was when I decided to shell out the big bucks for a Rat Zapper. I got
him and his girl friend over the next two nights.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums