Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop

To: "Mullen, Tim \(IS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>, "shoptalk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop
From: "Ron Olds" <rolds@plausa.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:02:57 -0400
Tim,

We use a similar device at work and it also keeps roosting birds clear
of the area including pigeons.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may
be proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for
the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or
any other such use is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews,
semination or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient is
expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the original transmittal.