Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:40:29 -0800
On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:31:48PM -0500, Jim Franklin wrote:

> Ah, tempting to believe, but no. The "evidence" suggests the sparrow cares not
> about any assumed territorial violations, as the "evidence" is deposited onto
> the mirror glass, clearly from the nether region of the sparrow.

The robins attacking the "rivals" they see reflected in the house windows
truck bumper and more recently car mirrors do that too.

I've had to cover my car mirrors to prevent the robins from
gunking them up with robin poo.  Just covering the mirrors
they're after seems to work.

Eric

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums