Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove corroded batteries from an Aluminum

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove corroded batteries from an Aluminum
From: "Clyde Stutzman" <clydestutzman@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:50:37 -0600
>From  <http://www.maglite.com/pdf/CustServ/C_WHS_6_041112004325022.pdf>
http://www.maglite.com/pdf/CustServ/C_WHS_6_041112004325022.pdf

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY Mag Instrument, Inc. (Mag) warrants to the
original owner that this flashlight is free from defects in parts and
workmanship for the life of that owner. Mag or an authorized Mag Warranty
Service Center will, free of charge, repair the flashlight or, at its
option,
replace a defective flashlight or component. (Mag does not warrant the
future
availability of any particular colors, markings or decorations, and reserves
the
option to replace a custom flashlight with a standard flashlight.)
Registration is
not required for warranty coverage. This warranty is in lieu of all other
warranties and conditions, express or implied.
EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover any of the following:
1. Battery exhaustion; 2. Battery leakage; 3. Lamp burnout; or 4. Damage to
or
failure of the flashlight or any component thereof due to alteration,
misuse,
battery leakage or lack of maintenance.