Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove corroded batteries from an Aluminum

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove corroded batteries from an Aluminum
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:01:01 -0800
> Night-stick abilities are in the DUMPERS tho, Dave!!!

Might be mistaken, but I believe you can get either an LED version of the
old 5 D-cell Mag lite; or an LED conversion that fits the incandescent
version.

Add one of the billet 'knobs' for the end, available in any cop shop, and
it's all the night stick you'll need.

But mine still has a halogen bulb in it, as I've never had any trouble with
breaking bulbs, and I make it a habit to change the batteries every year
whether they need it or not.

Randall