Re: [Shop-talk] How bad is Sprint wireless service

To: Karl Vacek <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How bad is Sprint wireless service
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:27:06 -0800
On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 01:58:20PM -0600, Karl Vacek wrote:
> I bet that makes you very able to comment on who has the best quality
> overall, and whether I have a legitimate concern.  But can you say more, or
> are you discouraged from doing so by your employer ??

I work on securing the phone OS.   It's a small
computer with the same processing power that I had on my desktop
8-10 years ago.  There's a lot of security and cryptography things
that I know about and can't talk about, but I don't know anything more about
signal quality than any customer would.

Eric