Re: [Shop-talk] Why Can't I Reply?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Why Can't I Reply?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:06:08 -0700
eric@megageek.com wrote:
> Also, the reason that this list is different is that the MOD here makes a
> valiant effort to reduce spam and other problems most list admins don't
> spend time/care about.
>
> Also, notice there is no advertising here (like on EVERY yahoo and google
> group.)
>
> This is one of the last "Old School" lists, and I think it's awesome.  I'm
> just glad to be a part of it! 8>)
>
> BTW, don't forget to contribute to the list to defer the costs...

> Suggested annual donation $12.96

Thanks for the kind words.  While I do appreciate monetary contributions to
pay the bills, I also appreciate the fact that there are people out
there who
realize that the lists don't just appear by magic out of nowhere.  There
is a
man behind the curtain  who puts in some effort to keep the bits flowing.
I've been doing this for over 20 years and there are certainly times I just
want to pull the plug and walk away.  But I doubt that will happen.  I'm
committed to doing what it takes to keep Team.Net on the air, bringing
a bit of happiness to thousands of folks around the world.

mjb.