Re: [Shop-talk] more water heater

To: "Mark Andy" <marka@maracing.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] more water heater
From: "al@bighealey.org" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:09:50 -0700
A friend and I replaced his water heater recently [I think he is on this
list, too - so speak up, Tom, if I forget anything...].

the water heater had hard lines to it, which did make it a bit of a pain.
the problem was that the old heater had legs and the new one didn't,
putting it at a different height.  This was just enough of a problem to
cause much wrestling!  The rest of the layout is to standards, so a new
water heater "should" just plug in, even if it has hard lines going to it.

Al Fuller
al@bighealey.org

'62 A-H BT-7
'65 A-H BJ-8