Re: [Shop-talk] dish pointing

To: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] dish pointing
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:12:55 -0600
Tony,

It's plausible. The HD dish requires an extra coax be run from the roof
to the set top box or switch. IT is much easier to run all the wires at
once, rather than having to go back and run it later.

It may be that you are in a location where a second dish is needed to
get the HD signals, so again, if they put it up now it will be less work
later for the installer.

Having said that, the longer you go without upgrading to HD, the more
"free money" they get from you for non-HD service!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Elton E. (Tony) Clark, On 1/20/2010 1:44 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001