Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)

To: <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)
From: "Tom Walling & Wendy Rose" <pdqtr6@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:21:13 -0400
Here's one that not only won't set off the metal detectors (hook & eye
closure) but also won't scratch your brand new mega-bucks paint job.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/clothes-workwear/mens/mens-belts-mens-suspenders/61024.aspx?feature=product_5

Plus they carry a lot of other good stuff (NFI).