Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A tricky one (sort shop related)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:03:56 -0400
Great, I can see my tryign to explain to the TSA drone why I was bringing a
5' rope onto a plane.  (and CNN will report that a "Terrorist was arrested
today as they tried to smuggle a noose onto a plane!"

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson