[Shop-talk] Lawn items for sale

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Lawn items for sale
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:29:37 -0400
Forgive me if this is out of line, but I needed to get rid fo these things.

I have two items on ebay now.  One is a chipper/Shredder and the is a lawn
sprayer.

Both need a little TLC (perfect for the readers of this list.)

If you are interested in either, let me know.  (of course, people here get
a discount!)

Chipper Shredder...
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270470345654&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT>

Lawn Sprayer...
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270470362070&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT>

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson