Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic connector question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic connector question
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:09:56 -0400
Todd,

Thanks, this is the exact connector I need.  Now I just need to see if I
can buy just one connector.  (of if someone wants to buy this Raytheon R10
Raster Scan Unit, radar, display, and cut cable from me for $200 it is
yours!)

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson

Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
10/09/2009 23:06

shop-talk@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic connector question

         Googling lead me to think this may be a JAE's SRCN series.  Part
numbers vary, depending on thread diameter and if it has male pins or
female sockets.
http://www.jae.co.uk/catalogue/new_cat_2005/input_output/SRCN.pdf

         Digi-Key carries them:
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/B092/P0414.pdf .
         They'd likely know what tools or pins to use.

         Mouser also carries them.  www.mouser.com

Todd