Re: [Shop-talk] Annapolis area -- need an engine hoist next week

To: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Annapolis area -- need an engine hoist next week
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:50:56 -0400
I have a brand new gantry crane (1 ton) that you can buy for a song.  I'm
in NJ however.  Comes with a 2 ton trolley and a 1300lbs electric winch.

Here are the links to the HF items.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=2954
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=40493
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=41188

They are all pretty new (and garage kept.)
Together they would cost $880 bucks.  I'll sell all of them for $500 if you
are interested.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.