Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help

To: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:49:10 -0500
I used to have a flourescent light with a cheap electronic ballast
that would cause all sorts of problems for my X-10 system.  I bought a
filter from Smart home and wired it into the fixture.  It solved the
issue for a while, then the crappy ballast finally gave out.  After I
installed a good magnetic ballast, the filter was no longer needed.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Trevor Boicey<trevor@boicey.com> wrote:
> eric@megageek.com wrote:
>>
>> When it doesn't work, I have used remotes, "all unit off" devices, and the
>> button on the switch.  This leads me to believe that it has to do with the
>> bulbs.  But I don't know how to troubleshoot this issue any further.
Again,