[Shop-talk] copying recorded shows from a sat dvr to a dvd

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] copying recorded shows from a sat dvr to a dvd
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:44:50 -0500
I've got dish network and a built in dvr... I'm about to upgrade to HD which
requires a receiver upgrade.  dish network offers no option to copy saved
shows...I've got a dvd recorder but can't figure out the cabling so i can
copy selected shows and see them at the same time to make sure it's what I
really want...

any suggestions ???

thanks
john

"One of the things we have to be thankful for is that we don't get as much
government as we pay for." (Charles Kettering)