Re: [Shop-talk] residentual wiring question

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] residentual wiring question
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:08:26 -0500
I thought that you could use a GFCI on a two wire set up, but you
couldn't add any down-stream outlets.
That is, that each 3 wire outlet needed to be a GFCI. I don't have my
code book here, but will check it
soon.

And, as someone already said, check with your local authority.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Randall, On 6/2/2009 5:01 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001