Re: [Shop-talk] (no subject)

To: Ronald Olds <ronald.olds@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] (no subject)
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:24:32 -0400
They make condensate pumps that collect the water in a reservoir and
then periodically pump it out.  You could pump it into your waste water
pipe or into a storm drain.

Another option is create a dry well - a buried 55 gallon drum filled
with rocks and punctured to let water out.  This distributes the water
better, but may not solve your problem if you've got too much water.

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler@gmail.com
Columbus, IN