Re: [Shop-talk] mazda miata issue

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] mazda miata issue
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:02:47 -0500
Keep that dealer!  Most of them would have replaced the wires and charged you
for it.

Mine tried to tell me a gasket needed to be replaced.  The miata.net says the
gasket does not exists.

I guessing the muffler bearings will be needed the next time they see my car.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!