Re: [Shop-talk] Team.Net status

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Team.Net status
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 16:45:48 -0400
Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> Someone too lazy or too stupid to click on the 'unsubscribe'
> link for one of the mailing lists was flagging all incoming
> Team.Net emails as spam.  Once I finally managed to penetrate
> deep into the Qwest support to find someone with more than a

What incredible jackassery!

Please post their names, so we can be sure not to inadvertently do
anything nice for them, should we meet at the track or tool store!

Most my spam reporting falls on deaf ears;  though I did manage to get
Cherylandco.com a well deserved eviction from their ISP 10 years ago,
haha.  Dumb bitch.  Whom were these guys reporting to that actually got
someone's attention?

-Wayne