Re: [Shop-talk] Team.Net status

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Team.Net status
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:40:23 +0000 (UTC)
heyzeus marimba.

mark, that's a ton of crap to put up with so I can ask people how to run an air
line in my garage. I am moved to help defray some of the monetary costs--if not
the psychic ones--of running the lists.

it's team.net/donate, yes? and if I can see it, then a credit card will go
through and make it to you eventually, whether your i.s.p. is up or not?

replied to all because, damn, that's a lot of work on my behalf. maybe a
$10-spot from all of us would go a long ways?