Re: [Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole

To: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, "'Shop Talk'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:43:46 -0400
Would something like "liquid wood" work?
http://www.abatron.com/cms/buildingandrestorationproducts/woodrestorationmaintenance.html

Likely any low viscosity epoxy would do the same. Inject it with a syringe &
needle. Let it cure then drill and install a new screw. Or insert the screw
before the epoxy cures and let your heirs cuss at you...

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell