Re: [Shop-talk] Shed Flooring

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shed Flooring
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:38:15 -0400
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just got delivered a nice cute 8x12 garden shed, which will hold all the
yard and garden stuff that is currently cluttering up my garage and reducing
the space available for shop tools, etc.

> The shed has a plain unfinished plywood floor. B Can anyone suggest an
inexpensive flooring material that would help it better resist moisture,
damage, etc? B Do they still sell inexpensive linoleum in wide rolls?

Real linoleum is available.  Most of what you see in stores is vinyl.
Linoleum is tougher than vinyl, and will hold up better as a shed
floor.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com