[Shop-talk] Want to borrow a four post?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Want to borrow a four post?
From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:48:21 -0400
This offer is probably only useful for people that live near me (Ottawa,
Canada)... but...

I'm in the middle of moving house. My last house had a big four car
garage and I have a four post hoist in there.

I am now settling in to the new house, which WILL have a big garage but
currently just has a falling-down single car garage.

It doesn't look like I will have the new garage built until maybe 2010,
and I have no good place to store the hoist.

If anybody lives nearby and wants to borrow a hoist for a year or so,
I'd love to work something out. I'd consider selling it but I think I'd
rather lend it as I'd just end up having to buy it again later.

It's a Hydra-Lift 60CB, 5000lbs. Requires four bolts to be drilled into
concrete for each corner. Can be moved on a typical flatbed, I moved it
once already between houses.