Re: [Shop-talk] What to do with oily rags?

To: Kent Sullivan <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] What to do with oily rags?
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:24:07 -0500
I have a large "wash tub" and just fill it with hot water and degreaser
(Simple Green or whatever Sam's Club is selling).  Let them soak, stir
them up once in a while and then drain.  Rinse.  Repeat.  That's makes
them clean enough.  If the suds go away and oil starts to show on the
top of the water, add more degreaser.

I dare not use my wife's new Whirlpool front loader washer.  I'd be
blamed for every grease spot on something for the next two years. ;-)

Ben.....