Re: [Shop-talk] RotoZip router / saws

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] RotoZip router / saws
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:01:45 -0500
Dear All,

    And to see the Rotozip in action go to their website:
http://www.rotozip.com/Learn/ProductVideos

    The third video shows cutting drywall.

    When I used mine to cut the drywall for my garage (HA - I got legitimate
shop talk into this message!) I grundged up the plastic boxes I used.  By
the time I finished the last sheet I finally got OK at using the tool.
Basically I had to be very careful in finding the edge of the box from the
inside and lifting the bit over that edge.  Even with the guide point tip
drywall bit (I think that's what I had) I melted slots throught the plastic.
However, they're behind the outlet or switchplate covers so who can see
them?

    As for dust, well I was in the garage and I know that drywall work makes
dust so I don't even remember caring about it.

Mark Watson
1956 Daimler Regency Mk II '104' (patiently waiting for attention)
1965 Ford Falcon 4 door, 6 cyl, 3 on the tree (patiently waiting for the
clutch replacement to be completed)
various other transportation pods