Re: [Shop-talk] High-temp electrical insulation needed

To: wmc_st@xxiii.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] High-temp electrical insulation needed
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:10:52 -0500
Wayne-

One answer may be as near as the local hot rod shop.? There are spark plug
sleeves utilized on certain air-cooled cars and most any small block chevvy hot
rod.? These sleeves are a multi-layer fiberglass sort of material and are meant
to withstand the heat of nearby exhaust manifolds so should withstand the
rigors of home cookin.

not well insulated myself...
??????????????? Nick in Nor Cal