Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer

To: "Mark Andy " <mark@sccaprepared.com>, "Shop Talk List "
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer
From: "Jim Stone " <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 03:30:02 +0000
I am reading this on my cell phone and can't access the specific links you
posted, but I have a HF joiner. It is one of their inexpensive orange ones and
I only needed it for a one time, non visible project. It was adequate for that
use, but I would probably buy a higher quality one if I was building a set of
bookcases like you intend. I think a better unit would both save time
(adjusting the HF was a PITA) and do a better job.