Re: [Shop-talk] Shopsmith

To: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shopsmith
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:57:17 -0600
Hi Tony, that was exactly what this one was, and why I passed.  I did
a little research and saw these lack the ability to add safety parts
as well.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

Patton

--
Sent from my mobile device

Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."
1977 Newport '28