[Shop-talk] A different kind of Multi zone heating

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] A different kind of Multi zone heating
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:40:43 -0600
I didn't want to hijack the previous thread, so I am starting my own.  We live
in a 95 year old house with hot water radiator heat.  I know that in other
countries you can replace the radiator shut off valves with thermostatically
controlled one, creating room by room zones.  However, I have looked and can't
find anything like that here.  Is anyone aware of a US supplier of these?

Thanks.