Re: [Shop-talk] Crescent stainless "gear wrenches"

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Crescent stainless "gear wrenches"
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:42:31 -0600
Thanks, guys, but the wrenches I'm looking for are stainless steel,
"Crescent" brand (though maybe someone else also carries/carried them
branded for them), and they're thinner and fit in places better than the
flat ratchet wrenches Sears sells.

I've Googled for "stainless steel crescent ratchet wrench" and found
something different and neatly $100, but they're not the ones I have.

Oh well...

Thanks!
Karl