Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY"

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY"
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:48:16 -0500
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smart alleky corrector, which is what my
message sounded like.  I don't know the company and went googling them
because of your glowing recommendations.  Found the link and several others,
all of which call it Dillsburg Aero.  After I posted I continued googling
around, and found others calling them Dillsburg Aeroplane Works.  I have no
idea which name is correct, if both are correct, if one is earlier than the
other.

Really, all I should have done was posted the link because it was
interesting and thanked you for the info on them.