Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:52:15 -0700

I suspect this will quickly digress into ...

Computers?  we had no such thing when I was going to school.  But
my roommate in grad school was Chuck Babbage kept messing with a
contraption that he claimed would compute.  I don't think he ever
finished it while I was there and those darn metal filings got
into everything!

My roommate in undgraduate studies was Gottfried Leibniz.  He claimed
he was working on a computer too but we all thought that he just
used it mostly as a pick up line...

singed
Some days I feel older than othters...

Stuart.